An oath

I´m painting the sky green
and rivers red

Take my blood

And write with it to law
The whining
Complaining
The misfortune
That has your name on it

I´ll stand by you
But I will not understand you!

Cause
I´m an artist
and a fool
A gambler,
intolerant,
a girl that looks nothing like you

And I´m free to do
whatever I choose

So I choose
the awful haircuts
Over your idea of better me

A family that´s dear to me
Rather than the one
Losing
while sulking over things
made up in mind
Brought to the daylight
and drowned by midnight

A gambler
who left you

On a minute notice

Cause I couldn´t bare
To look to your eyes
That one more time

Don´t you dare to think
I was brave!
I was not

It was just
Another round
in roulette

That saved me
From the hands
of myself


Amen!

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused